2015 – ongoing
All banknotes are original and once lettered, are let back to circulation
Money is a medium of exchange. And this is one of the rare things that go far beyond the immediate singular human contact. It may pass through hands of dozens of people a day, cross various social, geographical and economical borders. It is certainly does not choose the hands it is taken in.
So as a mean of exchange and a paper support, I use it to launch an occasional message, free of interpretation, like a bottle in the ocean.
Inscription of text on banknotes in order of appearance:
1. Le pont entre la perception et la réalité est faite de la matière douteuse, but it’s up to you…
2. If I was a boy I would be a gentleman…
3. A little bird went looking for a sky. Sea, trees, mountains, churches heights… Fell down upon the surface of the earth, looked up… and saw the sky…
4. Lover Lover catch me there,
In the middle of nowhere…
Bless me with your naked gaze,
Day by day, life by life,
I will find you there,
In the middle of nowhere,
Running hands through wild grass
Bliss of magic at one gasp.
5. Il y a une histoire qui n’a pas commence sur cette page et qui ne terminerais pas sur celle-ci.
6. En France ils t’empêchent de vivre par se que on nous empêche de
7. I have a dream to make you dream. Now close your eyes and watch it go…
8. There is a heaven on Earth, if we can find it inside, it will appear before your eyes. One only has to find it inside…
9. My body is a temple
My soul is a holy spirit…
Think about it.
10. Attachment is imaginary, detachment is real…
11. Adoration is adorator’s business.
12. Even a battlefield can be silent.
13. It walk away before you know
14. The memory of the future is never too far behind us.
15. Finding what you are looking for kills it all. Keep searching.
16. It is a helping hand that one blames first, as one has learned the expectation. It is the one that offers none, who is not blamed, as one does not offer.
17. Why the hell not!